BioTech Times welcomes interesting, non-commercial articles or blog posts related to biosciences from guests
What type of Articles can be submitted?
You can send any article or blog post strictly related to BioSciences (biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology, bioinformatics etc) which is useful for our audience (mostly Faculties and Students). Please avoid submitting previously published articles on any other platform and Avoid copying from other sites.
Share Your Research With World
For sharing your research work as a news post:
- Your research must have been accepted in any of the top journals
- Your post should include answers to the following:
- A brief overview of your lab’s current research focus.
- What is the significance of the finding in your publication?
- What are the next steps for your research?
- Expectations in future from your research work?
- If possible provide us photographs and a short biography of the researchers involved.
- The article should be a minimum of 700-1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. We at prefer quality as one of the primary conditions of accepting posts and articles
- You can add images/figures/videos (having no copyright issues).
- Avoid self-references within the article. You are free to post a byline with a link to your social profile/email or website at the end of articles.
- If your idea is derivative of someone else work, please provide proper references. Same goes for images that you will be using for your guest post.
Note: By submitting a guest post to BioTech Times, you give us the copyright ownership of that post.
Submitted articles should be plagiarism free. Articles will not get published if found copied from other online resources. To ensure your articles get posted on BioTech Times, write a genuine piece, which is written specifically for BioTech Times followers.
How to Submit?
If you have gone through all the guidelines mentioned above, you can send the article directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org