Govt Medical College Recruitment 2020
Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College is currently recruiting Research Scientist (Non-Medical), Research Assistant for KCGMC, Karnal through Walk-in-Interview for 03 months only from eligible candidates for running the VRDL Labs in view of the outbreak of COVID-19 Epidemic. Govt Medical College Recruitment 2020.
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
KALPANA CHAWLA GOVT. COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, KARNAL
Name of Position: Research Scientist (Non- Medical)
Essential Qualifications and Experience: M.Sc. (Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Virology) from a recognized institution/university with three years of research experience.
M.Sc. (Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Virology) from a recognized institution/university and PhD Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Virology) from a recognized institution/university.
Name of Position: Research Assistant
Essential Qualifications and Experience: M.Sc. (Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Virology) from a recognized institution/ university
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted from 30-03-2020 onwards, on first cum first serve basis. The resume may be sent via e-mail on email@example.com in response to which travel pass shall be issued to the person to facilitate movement during the lockdown, if the candidature is found to be provisionally suitable.
The other details like essential qualification, Salary, fees, application form & other terms and conditions may be downloaded from institute website www.kcgmc.edu.in. It is also informed that interested candidates may visit our website on a regular basis because all updates regarding vacant seats will be updated on the institute website i.e. www.kcgmc.edu.in till the posts are not filled.
- The number of posts are under consideration with the competent authority which shall be declared at the time of Interview and will also be intimated on the website (www.kcgmc.edu.in) from time to time.
- A person with experience in the VRDL Lab or microbiology department will be preferred.
- Selected candidates have to perform emergency duties 24×7 in VRDL Lab assigned for COVID 19.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants have to appear for walk-in interview from 30-03-2020 (Monday) onwards on first cum first serve basis till the vacant posts are available at 09:00 AM along with strictly prescribed application form and non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.125/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No. 01 to 03 and Rs. 300/- /- (Rs.100/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No. 04 in the form of Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order/ Cash Receipt (Account Branch, KCGMC, Karnal) in favor of Director, Kalpana Chawla Government College, Karnal payable at Karnal.
- The degree of undergraduates not recognized by the MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
- Applicants must reach O/o the Director, KCGMC, Karnal on the scheduled date with the duly filled prescribed application form and supported documents. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self-attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
- The applicant must bring all supporting documents in original along with a set of self-attested copies of the same for verification.
- Application Form may be downloaded from the institute website. The application form will not be provided by the institute to anyone at the time of the interview.
- The candidates will be engaged on fix salary as above.
- The incumbents will be engaged purely on contract basis for a period of three months only.
- If the work and conduct of the candidates is not found satisfactory during the contractual period, his/her services will be terminated with immediate effect without giving any prior notice or without assigning any reason
- Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
- Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
- The status of vacancy will be updated on the website i.e. www.kcgmc.edu.in till the post lies vacant.
- The selection committee reserves the right to reject or accept any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- Separate Interview letters will not be sent to any applicants.
- All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Karnal.
Date/ Time of Interview: Every Day from 30-03-2020 (Monday) onwards at 10:00 AM(Attendance will be taken up to 11:00 am only, thereafter no candidate will be entertained)
Venue of Interview: Office of Director, Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College and Hospital, Karnal