Syngene Research Associate Job
Syngene Research Associate Job vacancy 2020 notification is out. All eligible candidates of Biotechnology and Biochemistry are encouraged to apply. Don’t miss such a great opportunity. Apply now to Syngene Research Associate Job vacancy 2020. Apply now!
Details of the job are as follows:
Senior Research Associate
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for executing the assigned in vivo efficacy studies in the oncology therapeutic area.
Responsible to conduct assigned research projects including experiments with utilizing current concepts and recognized standard techniques.
Responsible to set up the experimental designs, analysis of data and concluding from the progress.
Record laboratory observations information in lab notebooks, database and document the experimental designs.
Responsible for data analysis, perform calculations for the result of the experiment.
Summarize the research and communicate the result of research to the supervisor.
M.V.Sc Pharmacology / Pathology
M.Sc Biochemistry / Biotechnology
2 – 3 years of Industrial experience
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Hands-on experience in execution of subcutaneous tumour xenograft models, orthotopic xenograft model, Metastasis models.
- Hands-on experience in handling human primary tumour xenografts from clinical samples.
- Hands-on experience in studies involving IHC and ELISA readouts
- Experience in handling & maintenance of various human & murine Cancer Cell lines.
- Will work independently or in association with senior scientists and other associates in the design and execution of in-vivo efficacy experiments in the relevant therapeutic area.
- Experience in animals handling (rodents and non-rodents) such as dosing by various routes, blood sampling by various routes, injections by various routes and surgical modalities which includes cannulation etc…
- Associate to provide technical, analysis and reporting outcomes of research for projects in the relevant therapeutic area.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment are required.
Decent communication skills
Fair interpersonal skills.
Good team player
Strong documentation skills.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Adherence to ISO guidelines