Panjab University Recruitment 2020
Panjab University Recruitment 2020 notification is out. Applications are invited along with the complete bio-data and attested copies of certificates of qualifications and experience for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the SERB sponsored research project. Don’t miss your chance to apply to Panjab University JRF Vacancy 2020. Apply Now!
Centre for System Biology & Bioinformatics- JRF Vacancy
Panjab University, Chandigarh
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts:
“Identification and validation of UBE2C inhibitors as potential anti-cancer agents using computer-aided drug design and in vitro studies.”
Candidates who have cleared UGC-NET/ GATE/ Panjab University PhD entrance test/ National level entrance test conducted by Government agencies
who have experience in computer-aided drug design (CADD) / cell culture will be preferred.
Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA p.m.
Initial appointment for one year, extendable up to 3 years based on performance.
The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their applications along with a detailed resume (with email, address & contact no.), attested copies of certificates, work experience and publications latest by 27th March 2020 to the office of the undersigned as hard copy
- or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The interview will be held on 31 st March 2020 at11:00 a.m at the office of the Chairperson, Centre for Systems Biology and Bioinformatics, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- No separate call letter will be issued for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.