DRDO Recruitment 2020
DRDO has notified vacant position for research fellow post. DRDO Recruitment 2020. DRDO Microbiology & Food Technology Jobs. Interested candidates may check out the details given below:
Walk-in-interview for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020 notifications are out. A Walk – in – Interview for the Award of DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will be held on 29 Apr 2020 at DFRL, Mysore for the following posts. DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020. Apply Now!
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
M.Sc with First class & NET/GATE in JRF
Area/s of Research:
FOOD SCIENCE/FOOD SCIENCE & NUTRITION
The stipend monthly of JRF is Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per DRDO rules.
Upper Age Limit:
28 years as on the date of interview. (Age is relax-able by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Govt, rules).
The tenure of Jr. Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be elevated for one year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Committee.
Qualification for the above post will be determined as on the date of Walk-interview.
Application form be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates who are not meeting the above-mentioned qualification need not apply/attend the Walk-in-interview.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘No objection certificate’ at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents along with Xerox copies of the documents for proof of Caste, Age, Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC (wherever applicable) along with Passport size Photographs, failing which, the candidate will be debarred from attending the Walk-in-interview, Candidates may bring project report/technical work demo in support of their candidature. Copies of all the documents to be submitted along with the application.
- Application form appended in this advertisement may be typed and submitted along with copies of testimonials at the time of Walk-in-interview
- The antecedent of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining if selected.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. The number of seats for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice.
- It may please be noted that the offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Reporting time is 0900 hrs on 29 Apr 2020 at the main gate of DFRL, Mysore, Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
- Candidates who are willing to attend Wa!k-in-interview may send their consent letter.
- The candidate will have to mention the Position and Subject for which he/she appears/applied.
- How to reach the venue of Walk-in-interview: – DFRL is located 2 km from Mysore Suburban Bus-Stand and 5 km from Railway Station and nearest Land Mark is Mysore Milk Dairy. T. Narasipur Road, Mysore-570011.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview or for joining if selected.