ICMR JRF Notification 2020
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has announced the official notification for Online Test for ICMR Junior Research Fellowship. Interested candidates may check out the complete details given below:
Indian Council of Medical Research
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan,
Ansari Nagar, Post Box 4911, New Delhi-110029
Online Test for ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
ICMR JRF Notification 2020 is out. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi in collaboration with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will hold a National level online examination for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), for Indian National candidates at Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar (J&K) and Varanasi on Sunday, July 12, 2020. Apply Now to ICMR JRF Notification 2020.
A total of 150 Fellowships would be awarded. 120 fellowships in the field of Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Sciences, etc.) and thirty (30) fellowships for the work with an emphasis on Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics (agriculture economics will not be considered).
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) category will be as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply:
- Information bulletin/brochure, online application form and other details will be available at both, PGIMER, Chandigarh website http://pgimer.edu.in and ICMR, New Delhi website: https://icmr.nic.in/. Candidates may visit the websites w.e.f. 27.04.2020.
- The last date for filing of online application is 27.05.2020. The only online application will be accepted, no other mode of submission of application will be accepted.
MODE OF EXAMINATION: COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
- START DATE FOR FILLING OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: 27.04.2020
- LAST DATE FOR FILLING OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: 27.05.2020
(Not to be extended in any case)
- Rs.1500/- (General/EWS/OBC) + Transaction charges as applicable.
- Rs. 1200/- (SC/ST) + Transaction charges as applicable.
- PwBD exempted from payment of a fee
- MSc/MA or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC candidates and
- 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates in the subjects mentioned above.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination in the 2019-2020 session can also apply.
The upper age limit for admission to the eligibility test is 28 years as on 30-09-2020 (relaxable up to five years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwBD and female candidates and three years in the case of OBC).
All disputes relating to the conduct of the examination or any matter connected with this advertisement shall be dealt in the jurisdiction of National Capital Territory of Delhi Court.