Antimicrobial Resistance Project
Jawaharlal Nehru University is currently recruiting life science, candidates, for Senior Research Fellow post vacant in Special Centre for Molecular Medicines. Antimicrobial Resistance Project Recruitment. Interested candidates may check out the complete details given below:
Special Centre for Molecular Medicines
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the DBT-AMR Sponsored Project No. BT/PR31944/MED/29/1408/2019 entitled “A Multi-Scale Approach to Combat the Mechanism of Antimicrobial Resistance through PPEF a Known Bacterial topoisomerase IA Inhibitors.”
Position Name: Senior Research Fellow
Number of Position: 01 (One)
Monthly Fellowship: Rs.35000/- + HRA
Masters degree in Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Chemical Sciences with a strong academic record. The student qualified NET LS/GATE will be given preference
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of research experience and preference will be given to candidates with experience in microbiological and biophysical techniques.
M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics or related field. The candidate should have a good academic record. It will be an advantage to have experience in the area of cloning, protein purification, enzyme kinetics, FPLC, and GFC.
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application in the given format. The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the hard copy of the application. The applications should reach at the address given below latest by April 5, 2020.
Prof. Vibha Tandon, Special Centre for Molecular Medicines, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 5th April 2020.
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview for the said positions.
- The position is completely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The fellowship will be as per sanction in the project and/or as per.
- The initial appointment may be for three months or as per the recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of an assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on the qualification/experience depending on the total number of applications received.
- JNU may select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate and reserves the right to relax any of the qualification(s) in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.+
Laste Date: 5th April 2020