NCCS Project Training Programme during the period
From July – 2020 to December- 2020 (SIX MONTHS) OR
July – 2020 to June 2021 (ONE YEAR) session
National Centre for Cell Science Pune Project Training for B.Tech, MSc and M.Tech candidates. MSc Project Training Programme 2020 at NCCS Pune. NCCS Pune has announced Project Training Programme 2020 for the July session. Check out the below-given details:
National Centre for Cell Science Pune
NCCS invites applications from the eligible Indian National candidates having the following qualifications to undertake Project Training as a part of their dissertation work/course curriculum at this Institute.
- The students who are pursuing B.Tech. in any field, B. Pharm & Integrated M.Sc. and are in the final year of the degree and interested in pursuing research in Biological Sciences.
- The students who are pursuing M. Sc., M. Pharm, M. Tech., M.B.B.S., M.D. and are in the final year of the degree.
- The M.B.B.S., M.D. qualified candidates who are interested in translational clinical research.
Students who have completed or will be completing their post-graduation before the training session starts (except M.B.B.S., M.D.) are not eligible.
Candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format available on NCCS website along with copies of the following documents:
- Proof of Date of birth.
- All Bachelor’s degree mark sheets & recent last Semester mark sheet.
- A certificate from the Head of the Department/ Principal of College/ University/ Educational Institute in the prescribed format * attached as Annexure -A (see below) on the Letter Head.
How to apply
The complete application form along with all the above documents may be sent to, The Dean, Academics, National Centre for Cell Science, S. P. Pune University Campus, Pune – 411 007 on or before 30.04.2020 by courier or post.
- Head of the Departments are requested to forward a maximum of 2 applications only from their departments.
- NCCS will not give any stipend or Hostel accommodation and will not charge any fees for the Project Training.
- Candidates willing to undergo the project training for a minimum period of 5 OR 10 months (during their post-graduation) for July 2020 to December 2020 OR July 2020 to June 2021 session may apply. Students planning to undergo training for less than 5 OR 10 months should not apply.
- This is a full-time training programme and part-time students will not be entertained.
- Applications received without Annexure – A will not be considered for selection. This clause does not apply for MBBS & MD qualified candidates.
The list of selected candidates will be published on the NCCS website by 08.05.2020.
Applications should reach on or before 30.04.2020 by courier or post.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.