Skill Development Programs of CSIR-IICB Under CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (CSIR- IICB), Kolkata, has notified for its Skill Development Programs. CSIR IICB is one of the premier biological research laboratories in India under the umbrella of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
CSIR-IICB has started the CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative program under the aegis of the “ Skill India” mission of the Government of India by offering the number of skill development courses.
The courses are aimed at enabling the unskilled Chemical and Biological Science graduates and postgraduates to acquire the necessary skills to become a highly-skilled workforce in India.
Offered Training Course
- Clinical Biochemistry, microbiology, and pathology Techniques for biomedical applications.
- Advanced Bioinformatics.
- High-end equipments for clinical applications Flow Cytometry.
- High-end equipments for clinical applications Optical Microscopy.
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography.
- NMR Spectroscopy.
- Separation Techniques (Organic molecules).
- X-Ray Crystallography-Small molecules.
- X-Ray Crystallography-Protein.
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
- Molecular Cloning, Protein Expression and Structural Characterization
Scientific skill enabled training to maximize competency development and technically inclined with certifications and hands-on experience.
- Training with high-end R&D laboratory by expert faculty members.
- Both Theoretical and Practical Session (as per the course curriculum)
- Small group for individual attention
- Evaluation based on Theory and Practical
Online Application: 26th Feb 2020 to 27th March 2020
Duration: 2 weeks (17th April 2020 to 4th May 2020) excluding Saturdays & Sundays
Qualification: B.Sc/BE/B.Tech/Post Graduates (as per course chosen by candidate)
- Course Fee: Rs 5000/-
- Submission of the Course fee by bank transfer: From 08th April 2020 to 16th April 2020
- Commencement of Courses on 17th April 2020
- No accommodation will be provided
- Non-refundable fees once paid
Candidates interested in the above course(s) need to apply through online (https://iicb.res.in/sdp/index.html)
Necessary permission should be provided by Employer/Director/Manager/CEO/Principal/DEAN/HOD (wherever applicable)
in the prescribed format (Available in website).
- Candidates will not be provided TA/DA for participation in the courses.
- For other queries, please send email to email@example.com
Participants can make payment by Online Transfer. ( For Payment via online transfer-Account Name: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Name of the Bank: State Bank of India Name of the Branch: Jadavpur University Branch Account Number: 30272881915 IFSC Code: SBIN0000093)