NII Research Fellow vacancy 2020
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY (NII)
NII Research Fellow vacancy 2020, notification is out. All interested candidates of Life Sciences, like biotechnology, molecular biology are encouraged to apply. Don’t miss your chance of working as a Research Fellow at NII. NII Research Fellow vacancy 2020. Apply now!
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project:
“Molecular and Cellular Biology of Prostate Cancer and its Implications in Early Detection and Diagnosis” funded by SERB-DST
Duration of the Project:
Tenable till – 29.03.2021
Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No of Posts:
(One position only) 01
- Post Graduate Degree in any field of Life Science. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
- The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.
- Rs. 25000/- per month plus 30% HRA as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
- The Candidates should have knowledge about molecular biology techniques, cancer cell line handling, real-time PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and animal handling.
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID:
Dr Anil K. Suri Professor of Eminence (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project
- clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 23rd March 2020