FSSAI Internship 2020
FSSAI invites applications for its Internship scheme for the month of April 2020. FSSAI Internship 2020. FSSAI April Internship 2020. Detailed information is given below:
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110 002
Internship starting in the month of April 2020 under Internship Scheme 2019-20 at Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an independent statutory body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
It is the key agency responsible for monitoring food safety and compliance across the nation with food standards. FSSAI welcomes applications for the 2019-20 Internship Program for the month of April 2020, which will provide different opportunities to learn for interns using a well-designed training plan.
Students pursuing a full-time postgraduate degree/ diploma or higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ abroad, in any of the following:
- Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or any other related field
- Business Administration & Management including Policy Regulation & related fields
- Media & Communications
Note — Students in 3 / 4″ year of their 4-year Bachelor’s program in Food Technology or related fields can also apply
The internship will be available in various time points during the year. The internships offered shall be for a duration of 8 weeks, which can be extended for reasons to be documented in written to a total period of 6 months.
Place of Internship
- FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi- 110002. (HQ)
- FSSAI (NR), First Floor, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi-1 10003
- FSSAI, Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Oppst. Gurunanak Hospital Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051
- FSSAI, Central Documentation Complex, (South Wing), Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
- FSSAI, Benfish Tower, 6th floor,31 GN Block, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-70009 1
Interns would be required to have their own laptops. FSSAI shall offer its office, internet and other necessities, but shall not include local accommodation and transportation services. FSSAI will not pay any Boarding expenditures.
- Interested and qualified students may apply online according to the deadlines given by FSSAI, in the defined format. Applicants who have applied for an internship in previous months will need to apply again.
- A brief write up / presentation for final assessment may be expected of the shortlisted applicants.
- The final list of selected applicants would be announced online on the FSSAI website including their date of joining and internship period.
On joining Intern would be required to take a letter from their institute stating his / her position as a student in the institution and “No Objection” for approving him/her to pursue an internship program for the duration for which, if necessary, he/she is chosen. At the time of entering the internship, a character certificate from the Institute’s authority, along with a proot of educational qualifications as stated in the application form would also have to be submitted.
Areas/Domains Available for Internship
Any of the areas mentioned in the application will be deemed indicative of the preference and not a confirmation of protect allocation in the specific department.
HQ New Delhi:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Assessment & R&D
- SNF Projects
- Food Fortification
Regional Offices (NR Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata):
Hands-on training in Food Imports Clearance and Licensing and Registration of Food Business Only.
Interns would be attached to one of the several Divisions at FSSAT depending on the academic and technical training and assigned project(s) related to different aspects of Food and NutritionManagement Processes.
Some features of Program:
- Orientation Program to easeon-boarding
- Structured session for planning project outcomes and action plan with timelines
- Seminars/presentations to provided required exposure
- Allocated ·’Buddy” to professionally support and enable mentoring Sessions to improve learning and provide direction
- Smaller Projects to Give cross-divisional exposure
- Routine review and supervision of conduct, adherence to working norms and project progress.
They would be Provided a certificate from FSSAI only once the final report/presentation is successfully completed, submitted and reviewed.
|Start date of receiving application||09th March 2020|
|Last date for submitting online application||20th March 2020|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||27th March 2020|
|Date of Joining||01st April 2020|