IGNOU PhD Admissions 2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
School of Sciences (IGNOU)
The eligibility criteria for admission to the PhD programme are stated below:
- Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks [50%marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC(Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to19th September 1991] excluding grace marks.
- See Appendix II for further details.
- Stage 1: Entrance Test
- Stage 2: Interview/ Presentation
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online only. The Online Link for PhD Entrance Portal is as under http://ignouexams.nta.nic.in/
- Last date for submission of online application – 23rd March 2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website – 09th April 2020 onwards
- Entrance Test – 29th April 2020
- Declaration of Entrance Result – 8th May 2020