ICMR-NIRRH Research Fellowship 2020
ICMR- National Insitute for Research in Reproductive Health
ICMR-NIRRH Research Fellowship 2020 vacancies are open. Walk-in-interviews are scheduled for interested candidates of Life Sciences candidates. ICMR-NIRRH Research Fellowship 2020 recruitment open. Amazing opportunity. Apply Now!
Applications are invited through Walk-in-interview for ICMR-NIRRH Research Fellowship 2020, on 20-03-2020 between 09:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs for the following vacancy of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Details are given below:
Name of The Post:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Positions:
- One (01)
Title of the Project:
- “Unravelling the pathogenic mechanism of PCOS by whole-exome sequencing” funded by SERB.
- One year (01)
- 30 years
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate /Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- The scholar who is selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
- The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, USER etc.
- Candidate with experience in molecular Biology, Cell culture will be preferred.
- Rs.31,000 plus 24% HRA per month
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.