SRM Research Institute- JRF Positions 2020
APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR THE POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF) – SRM RESEARCH INSTITUTE
SRM Research Institute- JRF Positions 2020. Applications are invited from interested research aspirants after the successful completion of the post-graduation degree (M.Sc/M.Tech).
Candidates qualified in GATE/CSIR-NET/JEST or, exceptional candidates with some prior research experiences in the field of Basic/Applied Sciences/Engineering courses are highly encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates shall also be eligible for admission to pursue full-time research leading to Ph.D. in the respective field at SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Apply to SRM Research Institute- JRF Positions 2020 now!
Minimum of 60% in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Biotechnology and Atmospheric Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions in India/abroad.
NAME OF POSITION: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
NUMBER OF POSITION: Subject to the availability of vacancies in respective fields
FELLOWSHIP DURATION: Three (03) years
FELLOWSHIP AMOUNT: As per the Institute norms
AGE LIMIT: Maximum 27 years as on 31/12/2019
- *Candidates appearing for the final examination of the degree program may also apply. They will be considered as Result Awaited (RA) category during the interview. However, if selected he/she must submit documentary proof of essential qualification before joining.
- *Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time for exceptional
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the respective field.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid Email IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with an updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates selected for JRF can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program in the respective Departments, provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion followed by selection process laid down by the institute.
- After qualifying the PhD admission/selection test the candidate will be registered as a regular PhD scholar and eligible to draw the fellowship and other allowances as per the Institute rules.
- This appointment will be for three years only, which may be extended for one more year in some exceptional cases, after reviewing stringently the performance of the candidate.
Hostel accommodation may be provided as per Institute rules.