CSIR NEERI Jobs
CSIR-NEERI is hiring candidates having B.Sc. biology/ microbiology/ biochemistry for the Project Assistant positions. CSIR-NEERI Jobs 2020. CSIR-NEERI Microbiology Jobs. Check below-given details for more:
CSIR – NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE
NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR – 440 020
Notification No.01/ WTMD/ 2020/ Dated- 21/02/2020
Applications are invited from eligible interested candidates for Project Staff under the project entitled “Administer and Manage UP Jal Nigam Laboratories for Chemical and Bacteriological Testing of Drinking Water Sources in all Districts  of Uttar Pradesh (No. CNP-2439).”, sponsored by UP Jal Nigam, Lucknow.
Job Title: Project Assistant Level – I
No. of Vacancies: 75
Age Limit: 28 Years
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. (physics /chemistry/biology/ microbiology/ biochemistry) Minimum 55% Marks
Desirable Qualification: In addition to the above knowledge of Computer Operation
- Support to PA-II in Water quality analysis and data compilation.
- Knowledge of MS-Office and Softwares.
- Key in of data and assistance in report preparation.
Place of Posting*: State/ Regional / District Laboratories of Uttar Pradesh
* Selected candidate may need to work in any district of Uttar Pradesh
- The engagement is purely on a temporary basis under the externally funded sponsored project undertaken by NEERI which may be extended or curtailed depending on the status/ duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance/conduct of the Project Staff.
- The Project Staff might be required to register for a higher degree with the possibility of participating in a student exchange program to universities in Europe depending on the performance.
- It is placement under the sponsored project and will be co-terminus with the project duration under any circumstance.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIR/NEERI, temporary or otherwise.
- It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, on the part of the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in NEERI/CSIR or under any other scheme of CSIR.
How to apply: The Candidates can send the soft copy of the duly filled application form in the prescribed format (available on the website) along with scanned copies of the supporting Certificates (date of birth, educational qualifications and experience, etc.) for screening purpose by 12.03.2020 either on email ID: email@example.com. or on the Postal Address- Scientist & Head, WT&M Division, CSIR- NEERI, Nagpur, 440 020.
Candidates are also requested to carry a set of attested copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. along with original certificates when they come for the interview.
The shortlisted applicants are required to appear for a personal interview before the Selection Committee on two days i.e., on 19.03.2020 (Thursday) and 20.03.2020 (Friday) at Water Testing Laboratory, Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, 6, Rana Pratap Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. No Separate interview call letter will be issued. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed. Notification is also displayed on the Institute Website www.neeri.res.in wherefrom the application form can be downloaded. No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.