UQIDAR Joint PhD Program 2020
UQIDAR is offering a Joint PhD Program in 2020. Offering brilliant minds generous scholarships. UQIDAR Joint PhD Program 2020 is a world-leading, transnational research team in an international joint PhD Program. Closing Date is 22 March 2020.
A PhD is one of the highest degrees that can be awarded. It is an advanced academic qualification seen as a requirement for the majority of academic and research positions in a wide range of fields and industries. The University of Queensland (UQ) and Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD), have joined forces to create a joint PhD Program that will support PhD Scholars to deliver global impact.
Details are given below:
Duration: 4 years maximum (full-time)
- Indian nationals and international applicants (with citizenship other than Australia), will be considered for admission as i-students and will commence their program at IITD.
- Australian domestic students will be considered for admission as q-students and will commence their program at UQ.
- Applicants must meet eligibility criteria for consideration for entry into the joint PhD program
Commencement dates: Enrolment and commencement in the PhD program are fixed to a specific period:
- January intake: 1-31 January (UQ Research Quarter 1)
- July intake: 1-30 June (UQ Research Quarter 3)
Scholarship: All successful UQIDAR PhD applicants will be offered a scholarship to enable students to focus on their research.
Campus: Students will be located at either the IIT Delhi or UQ campus.
- i-student: PhD program commence at IITD, 2nd year of PhD at UQ
- q-student: PhD program commence at UQ, 2nd year of PhD at IITD
How to Apply:
Applying for the UQIDAR joint PhD program is made as simple as possible. You can apply by following these steps:
Interested applicants are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) by 15 March.
If your EOI is of interest, you will be invited to apply on the online applications portal between 24 February – 22 March. At that time you will need to select projects of interest and supply official documentation including grade sheets and a Statement of Purpose that addresses the needs of your preferred project.