CSIR – IICB Summer Training 2020
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) is currently accepting applications for Summer Training/ Internship/ Dissertation Work. CSIR IICB Summer Training 2020. Internship/ Dissertation Work opportunity at IICB. Check out the details given below:
CSIR IICB Internship/ Dissertation Work 2020
Applications will be accepted in strict accordance with the format provided on the IICB website. Based on the positions available with the scientist and fulfillment of the appropriate criteria, brilliant academically qualified applicants may be considered for selection.
Eligible students pursuing P.G. Courses (M.Sc/M.Pharm/MTech) from any recognized Indian University/College in the relevant area may submit their application to be considered for pursuing their training at CSIR-IICB.
- The student must be pursuing postgraduate courses from a recognized University/ Institute /college in the relevant area.
- He/ She must have secured at least 60% marks throughout his/ her academic career (From Secondary exam onwards).
- Training must be essential for the candidate’s course curriculum.
An application must include:
- BioData and academic records of the student as per ‘APPLICATION FORM’ [Form A] provided below.
- Recommendation Letter (in original) from the Head of the Institution /University/Department. [strictly as per ‘SAMPLE RECOMMENDATION LETTER’ format provided below]. [Application written by the student without any institutional endorsement will not be considered.]
- Completed applications along with all necessary documents are required to be sent by post to the address indicated at the end of this notice or may be delivered by hand to the Receiving & Despatch Section, CSIR-IICB, Jadavpur Campus. The envelope containing the required documents is to be superscribed as “SUMMER TRAINING/ DISSERTATION WORK-2020” indicating month & year of the recommended training period.
When to Apply
Final applications (in hard copy) must be received by the CSIR-IICB-HRG at least 45 days prior to the commencement of the recommended training.
The selected students have to make their own arrangements for accommodation at Kolkata during their training program.
- Incomplete and invalid applications in any respect will be summarily rejected & no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The decisions about the selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Selected trainees will be informed through email and the exact date of joining will be communicated by the concerned accommodating scientist through e-mail.
For any further information [except inquiry about selection or status of the application] please email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Guardians/students are requested not to contact the undersigned over the phone or by visiting personally regarding their application status or selection.
Address for application submission
Dr. Sanjay Dutta Principal Scientist Head, Human Resource Group (HRG) Academic Affairs Division CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology 4- Raja S.C. Mullick Road P.O. Jadavpur Kolkata 700032