IIT Mandi Summer Internship
IIT Mandi has released the official notification for its summer internship 2020. Students interested in IIT Mandi Summer Internship may go through the details given below. IIT Mandi Summer Internship.
Summer Internship at IIT Mandi
Each year various Departments/Schools accept a huge number of interns during the summer (typically May/June). The interns are supposed to work under the guidance of IIT Mandi faculty member(s) broadly in the following areas:
- Biosensors Material and properties, Photocatalysis
- Biomedical Engineering
- Hydraulics, Environmental, Water resources
- Host-Pathogen Interaction, Soil microbiology and its application in landslide mitigation
- Gene Regulation
- Physical Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Bioimaging, Microscopy
- Protein folding and Aggregation
- Solid Mechanics; Mechanical Design; Biomechanics
- Deep Learning application in biometrics and medical imaging
- Computational Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry
- Condensed Matter Physics/Materials Science
- CMOS Analog IC design
- Controllability of Differential Equations with Applications in Engineering and fluid-solid interaction problems
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Control Systems
- Discrete element modeling (DEM) of granular flows
- Differential Equations, Mathematical Modelling
- Earthquake Engineering
- Energy Conversion and storage
- Experimental Physics and Nanosciences
- Experimental Condensed Matter Physics, Fluid and Thermal Science
- Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, Business Correspondent Model of Banking, Digital Identity (Aadhaar)
- Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering, Sensors in Geotechnical engineering
- Investigations of drop impact onto a liquid pool
- Landslide study
- Power Electronic Applications
- RF and Microwave propagation and device design
- Semiconductor Devices
- Structural Mechanics
- Thermal management of microelectronics
- Wireless networks and IoT
Eligibility and Support
- Second-year of B.Tech. / B.E. students and 1st year PG or Masters Students.
- Only students having a minimum CGPA of 7.5/10 or equivalent percentage of marks are considered.
- The duration of the summer internship is eight weeks.
- Interns will be supported financially for Rs.10,000/- for the entire 8 weeks.
- Travel and living expenses should be borne by the intern.
- The screening of interns will be done by the faculty members based on the credentials of applicants.
- Selected candidates will have to arrange letters of recommendation from their Institute.
- Selected students will be informed through e-mail.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should apply through online application portal.
|Start and Last Date for submission of Application form||10th April 2020 to 30th April 2020|
|Joining of Interns||11th June 2020|
|Duration of Internship||Eight weeks from joining|