ONGC Jobs 2020
ONGC Energy Centre invites applications from bright, young enthusiastic engineering/science graduates/postgraduates from reputed institutes in the country, for a fixed tenure assignment by ONGC Energy Centre Trust. The details of the vacancy are as under:
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATES FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY PROJECT OF ONGC ENERGY CENTRE
Position: Junior Project Associates- Biotechnology in Energy Projects
No. of Positions: 02
Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Bioenergy related field + 4 years’ experience in Bioenergy Domain. Preference will be given to candidates with PhD‘ Microbiology/Biotechnology and those who have done work on Bio-methanation, Biofuels. PhD duration will be considered as research experience.
Job Description & Responsibilities-1:
- Upscaling of the studies in the bioreactor and subsequent testing of the developed process in the fields by carrying out experiment/ job execution in actual oil wells.
- To carry out the column, gas chromatography, HPLC, FTIR analysis, etc.
- Interpretation of experimental data and preparation of project-related documents
including reports, etc.
Place of Posting: Dehradun
Job Description & Responsibilities-2:
- Preparation and review of a patent application and further processing for filing a patent.
- Review of proposal received by Biotechnology projects team.
- Interpretation of experimental data and reviewing of project-related documents including reports, etc. for in-house and collaborative projects.
- Preparation of draft agreement and further processing
Place of Posting: Delhi
Compensation: Total remuneration on CTC Basis will be Rs. 9.0 Lakhs per annum. The CTC may be enhanced to Rs. 9.9 Lakh per annum on successful completion of 2 years.
Terms of Engagement:
- The Junior Project Associate will be initially engaged for a period of two years.
- The tenure of engagement may be extended by another two years on a yearly basis, subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Project.
- The total duration of engagement as a Junior Project Associate can be up to a maximum of four years.
- Applicants will be considered through a two-tier selection procedure i.e. screening of Application Formats, followed by Interview of Shortlisted Candidates.
- Successful candidates will have to join duty within 30 days from the date of receipt of Engagement Letter, failing which the offer of engagement shall automatically and without further reference stands cancelled.
Reimbursement of Travel Fare:
- The outstation candidates called for interview shall be paid 2nd A/C to & fro Rail fare on submission of rail tickets.
- The engagement as Junior Project Associate in ONGC Energy Centre Trust is temporary in nature and has no bearing with any employment with ONGC, which is a separate company.
- Interested candidates may visit the website https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/sustainability/energy-center/about-us/vision-and-mission/ for further details about the activities of ONGC Energy Centre.
- Interested candidates are requested to send their applications in the prescribed format (in excel sheet), along with their latest photographs and CVs, Copies of latest Mark-sheets & Provisional/Final Degree of the qualifying examination, experience certificate etc. by e-mail with the subject line: Junior Project Associate- Biotechnology in Energy Projects, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date for submitting an application is 22.02.2020.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will be rejected.
- ONGC Energy Centre reserves the right to reject/not consider any application without assigning any reason(s).