NIPGR Careers 2020
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) is inviting candidates to appear before the selection committee for Research Associate (RA-III) position. NIPGR Careers 2020. NIPGR Jobs 2020. Check out the details given below:
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi-110067
DBT project entitled “Understanding PTI and ETI in plant-hemibiotrophic fungal interaction through secretome and interaction proteomics studies”, under the supervision of Dr. Subhra Chakraborty, Scientist, NIPGR.
Position Name: Research Associate (RA-III)
No. of Post(s): 01 (one post)
Monthly Emoluments: As per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project.
Qualification: Candidate having a Ph.D. (with minimum 60% marks overall) in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Plant Science/Life Sciences/Bioinformatics or equivalent are eligible to appear for interview. Candidate with prior research experience in Molecular Biology and Gene Function analysis, Protein Chemistry, Mass Spectrometry based Proteomics and Protein Interaction Study with research papers in the journals of International repute in relevant field will be given preference.
The above position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project/scheme. The initial appointment will be for one year or till the tenability of the project/scheme whichever is earlier, which can be extended/curtailed on the basis of the assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- Reservation of posts shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- The appointment may be terminated at any time by giving one month notice by either side.
- The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any regular position of NIPGR.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview at the National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067 on Tuesday, February 25, 2020, at 03:00 p.m. along with the duly filled in application form in the prescribed format.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NIPGR from 02:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m. on February 25, 2020.
- All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with full bio-data, publications if any and original degree certificates and transcripts.
- Any candidate reporting after 03:00 p.m. will not be entertained for a walk-in-interview.
- The candidate must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate(s).