NIAB Careers 2020
Senior Research Fellow jobs at NIAB 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up the following position at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad.
Name of the Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Positions: 01
Project Title: “To understand the role of Cytoplasmic linker protein-170 in the down-regulation of TLR4 signalling”
Project Guide: Dr. Girish K Radhakrishnan, Scientist-E.
Fellowship amount: Rs. 35,000/-PM+24% HRA = 43,400/- PM as per the DST guidelines.
Essential qualification: Master’s Degree in Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology etc.) with NET qualification. Non-NET candidates can also apply who will be paid as per their eligibility.
Post Graduate Degree in Professional Couse (MVSc, M.Tech in Life Sciences etc.).
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of research experience. Candidate having previous work experience in the areas of Biochemistry, Immunology and Molecular Biology is preferred.
Age: 35 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)
- Applications are to be filled ONLINE. The online link for submission of application is available from 12 February 2020 and the last date is 03 March 2020 by 5 PM.
- Candidates must fill online application form at www.niab.org.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last-minute technical issues.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview prior to selection. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- No need to send a hard copy. Interim inquiries will not be entertained.