PGIMER Jobs 2020
Interview for Research Fellow position at PGIMER 2020. Opportunity for Life Science students. PGIMER Jobs 2020. Apply Now!
Application is invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in SERB-DST funded project at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh 2020.
Position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Building inner ear organoids using a novel serine protease induced reprogramming (SPIR) approach- towards the regeneration of sensorineural hearing loss”
Project Head: Dr. Maryada Sharma, Assist. Prof., Dept. of ENT
Essential Qualification: Masters (1st Class) in Life Sciences.
Desirable: Preference will be given to NET/GATE cleared experienced person.
Upper Age limit: 28 years
(Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidate as per rules)
Remuneration: As per Rules.
- The engagement in the projects is purely on a temporary basis. However, appointment will initially
be offered for a period of one year to be and will be extended on yearly basis depending upon
satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project.
- The appointment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice OR stipend thereof.
- The total duration of appointment in the project is 02years. Therefore, if an incumbent switch between the projects, the appointment will terminate on the day he/she completes 02years.
- Please note that it is not a PGIMER / SERB-DST, N. Delhi appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit- their complete bio-data duly signed and enclosing therewith photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience etc. & affixed with latest photograph on it
- By 19th Feb-20 at 02.00 pm in the office of Dr. Maryada Sharma, Dept. of ENT, Nehru Extension Block, Ground Floor, PGIMER.
- And to appear for personal interview along with original Certificates on 20th Feb-2020 at 4.00 pm in the office of Dr Maryada Sharma, Dept. of ENT, Nehru Extension Block, Ground Floor, PGIMER. No interview letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid.