NARIP Jobs 2020: Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow
Golden opportunity to work with prestigious National Ayurveda Research Institute for Panchakarma (Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences). NARIP Jobs 2020. They are currently hiring for research fellow positions.
Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow (Life Sciences) at NARIP, Cheruthuruthy. Apply Now!
Project Title: Evaluation of Anti-Diabetic activity of Nishatriphala Yoga in Streptozotocin and high fat diet-induced in Sprague Dawley Rats.
Tenure: One and a half years
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (Life Sciences)
No. of Posts: 01
Essential: M.Pharm (Pharmacology) /M.V.Sc per rule (Pharmacology) / M.Sc.(Life Sciences)
Desirable: Research Experience
Fellowship amount: Rs. 35,000 per month plus HRA as per rule.
Date and Time for the Interview: 24-02-2020 at 11:00 A.M
Note: Interested candidates fulfilling the essential /desirable qualifications within the prescribed age must report at the above-mentioned address for screening, along with duly filled in biodata, one recent passport size photograph and original certificates with one set of self-attested copies of relevant certificates for appearing for screening. The screening procedure will end by 11.00 AM. No candidates will be allowed after 10.30 AM. The eligible candidates shortlisted will be interviewed on the same day.
- Age will be determined as on 01/01/2020. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules.
- The engagement will be purely temporary on a contractual basis and initially for a period of six months which is extendable subject to the performance of the fellow. No claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained.
- The format for submission of Biodata may be downloaded from the Council’s, website www.ccras.nic.in
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test /Interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience of animal experimentation in the relevant