IARI Jobs 2020
Golden Opportunities await you. Walk-in-interview on 25th February 2020 in the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI). Incredible opportunity for all the Biochemists and Biotechnologists. Live your dream career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. IARI Jobs 2020. Apply now!
Division of Biochemistry
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi 110012
Positions required: One Research Associate post (1)
Project Title: “Sensors of Heat Stress: Exploring Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Genes and Dissecting their Role in Thermotolerance of Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)”.
Fellowship per month: Rs. 47,000 + 30% HRA per month (as per the CSIR norms)
Essential qualifications: PhD with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Life Science.
Desirable qualification: Experience in molecular biology and biochemical techniques as evident from the publications.
Time and Date for the Interview: 09:30 A.M. on 25-02-2020
Venue: Committee Room, Division of Biochemistry, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012.
- Age limit: Maximum 40 years for RA for men. For women/SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidate, age relaxation of 5 years and maximum 35 years (age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidates as per the Govt. of India/ICAR rules) for Junior Research Fellow.
- Candidate should report by 9:30 AM on 25-02-2020 for verification of Certificates (must bring original certificates). Candidates reporting after 10.30 AM for verification of Certificates will not be considered for an interview.
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer is required if working.
- Bio-data as per the format given in Annexure 1 should be submitted along with attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, PhD and NET/GATE and other certificates required. Affix an attested recent passport size photograph in the Bio-data. The bio-data should contain Academic qualifications starting from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. This is required for calculation of the academic score. If the candidates do not fill the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will not be awarded. Division of Biochemistry
- Candidate should bring project work report/thesis, testimonials/experience certificates, published research papers, etc. to support their claim on experience.
- The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of one year or project duration whichever is earlier, which may be extended on yearly basis after satisfactory performance of the incumbent till termination of the scheme. There is no provision of re-engagement after the termination of the scheme. Selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with respective scheme.
- TA/DA: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview