Avantor Jobs 2020
Excellent opportunity for Life Sciences and Biotechnology candidates looking for job. Avantor Jobs 2020. MSc Biotech Jobs. Interested and eligible students can go through the details given below and apply accordingly.
Life Sciences Production Officer Position
Position: Sr. Officer – Production
Summary: Senior Officer/ Executive– Production is responsible for manufacturing operations at Dehradun manufacturing facility in order to meet key business goals and objectives.
- Manage the workforce for the manufacturing of IVD products manufacture at Dehradun plant through a staff of both professionals and contract labour.
- Supervision of assigned work/operations of Rapid/ELISA/Biochemistry/Haematology manufacturing process and maintains their logbook.
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a scheduled time to achieve fill rate target.
- Prepare relevant documents (BMR/BPR/SOP).
- Compiles and analyses production documents and records.
- Responsible for material/bulk reconciliation after batch completion.
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques to meet Operational Excellence
- Conduct training.
- Responsible for preparation and review the deviation investigation report, CAPA and root cause analysis.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Knowledge and Understanding of MDR 2017 and ISO 13485.
- Drive alignment of Production goals with Avantor overall goals and objectives
Educational Qualification: M.Sc./ M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or any other equivalent discipline
Experience: Above 3 years’ experience.
Must have experience in production/Quality/R&D of in-vitro Diagnostic (IVD) manufacturing plant.
- In-depth Knowledge of Immunodiagnostic and IVD products/Principles.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Understanding of production control systems especially SAP module
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Time management and prioritization
Organizational Relationships/Scope: Senior Officer/Executive Production – Production would be required to interact with the following departments/ job roles to meet his/her accountabilities.
Internal Interactions: Quality, Store/ Warehouse & Purchase, Engineering, EHS, HR and Finance
External Interactions: Labour contractors, External auditors, Government officials.
Working Conditions: Production floor/Office – Dehradun Plant