IIT Gandhinagar Summer Internship (IITGN SRIP 2020)
Are you looking for a funded Summer Research Internship? IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN) has announced its Summer Research Internship Program (IITGN SRIP 2020). Check out the program details given below on funded Summer Research Internship:
IIT Gandhinagar Funded Summer Research Internship 2020
The IITGN SRIP 2020 program seeks to bring together and faculty from prestigious educational institutions right here on the IIT Gandhinagar campus. It will allow participants to take part in existing research projects, undergo IITGN faculty mentorship and establish close connections and alliances between the respective institutions.
For whom (Eligibility):
Students doing graduation or post-graduation from a prominent educational institution.
Duration: At least 8 weeks within the summer break of IITGN.
- Applicants must work with a Faculty of IITGN. Applicants are urged to go through the list of the involved faculty members along with the project description provided.
- Students can submit application for an internship with only one involved IITGN faculty member; applicants are welcome to apply for an internship with faculties/projects outside their specified degree disciplines based on their interests and previous experience.
- Interns will be asked to make a presentation to the institute and submit a project report at the end of the program.
Provisions for student interns:
- A weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 during the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- All summer interns will get hostel accommodation, and students will be required to pay the necessary hostel fees.
- Students may apply through IITGN official website link given below.
- Note: Applicants should not send a hardcopy of the filled application form to IITGN
The last date for receiving applications is March 6, 2020.