P&G Jobs 2020
P&G is hiring for Associate Manager- Quality Assurance vacancy for its Bhiwadi location. P&G hiring Biochem and Microbiology candidate. P&G Jobs 2020. P&G Careers. Interested candidates are requested to go through below-mentioned details:
Job Title: Associate Manager- Quality Assurance
Job locations: Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: MFG00006589
Education Qualification: Graduate / PG in Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in QA function in a formulated category (FMCG, Pharma)
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in Analytical and Micro testing
- Handling FDA inspections independently.
- Strong communication skills
Role & Responsibility: The individual will be responsible for compliance to Regulatory and P&G Quality Assurance requirements at multiple EM sites.
- Ensure compliance with, P&G Policies, Statement of Purpose, and technical standards, regulatory and external standards
- Coaching Contract Manufacturing sites on PG Test methods
- Build CM capability to sustain a healthy QMS
- Collaborate with R&D for new initiatives and validations.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure quality product.
- Identify gaps through assessments in-process and QMS.
- Lead investigations on various gaps, observations and consumer complaints and Builds CM capability on CAPA.
- Support cost-saving initiatives and change management at CM through validation.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, P&G is the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.