Novozymes Careers 2020
Job Title: QA Associate
Job Area: Quality, Environmental and Health
Are you looking for a role that lets you combine your passion for sales with your talents for relationship-building? If so, you could be a new QA Specialist in Novozymes.
You will be mainly responsible for reviewing the customer inquiries received from the customer and coordinate with multiple global stakeholders and provide the technical packages as response. Involve in the review of documentation related to the production process. Documentation of finished product approval and compliance to regulation and certification.
Skills & Qualifications
- Hold a university degree/post-graduation in Life/Food sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry
- Having 3-5 years of working experience in quality assurance in the food industry.
- Good communication and networking skills
- Need to involve in projects and contribute as a team player.
- Exposure to GMP, hygiene and certifications will be added advantage
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.