Jubilant Biosys Jobs 2020
Excellent opportunity for Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Genetics candidates looking for a career in Jubilant Biosys. Jubilant Biosys is hiring for Junior Research Associate / Research Associate job roles. Jubilant Biosys Jobs 2020. Check out the below-given details for more:
Junior Research Associate / Research Associate – Biology (In-vitro)
Designation: Junior Research Associate / Research Associate
Department: Biology (In-Vitro)
Desirable Qualification: Masters in Biology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Genetics / Any life sciences steam.
- Experience in a drug discovery industry / CRO in invitro Research.
- Working experience of Tissue culture and cell culture Techniques
- Hands-on experience in designing and execution of in vitro assays in CNS / Metabolic disorder/ Autoimmune / Inflammatory diseases / Pain/Oncology therapeutic area in Drug Discovery field.
- Skilled in handling mammalian cell lines.
- Expertise in western blotting, ELISA.
- Cell-based assay development (optimization, validation and compound screening) under the Group leaders’ guidance.
- Enzyme based assay development (optimization, validation and compound screening)
- Invitro assay development, validation and optimization of cell-based assay and enzyme-based assay for various targets in the respective therapeutic areas such as CNS/ Metabolic disorder/ Autoimmune / Inflammatory diseases / Pain / Oncology in Drug Discovery field.
- Working extensively in the area functional cell-based assays validated the same to determine the activity of new chemical entities (NCEs).
- Responsible for the writing of Protocols, uploading of the data, Lab notebook record keeping. SOP writing.
- Analysis of experimental data using Graph pad PRISM (statistical Analysis Software) for IC50 and graphs.
- Designing experiments, execution, calculations, data analysis, graphical representations, report results to project teams.
- Follow the guidelines followed in the lab towards different safety aspects and help the lab head in designing the new guidelines.
- Follow ethical guidelines towards assay validation, data analysis and maintenance.
- Working in a team environment in order to deliver at a faster pace.
- Working as a team player.
- Should exhibit zeal to learn new skills in the respective research area.
How to apply: Share your resumes to C S Trupti: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please contact C S Trupti at +91-96639 27432