TIFR Jobs 2020
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is inviting applications from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow. TIFR Jobs 2020. TIFR Biotechnology Jobs. TIFR Biochemistry Jobs. Check out below for more:
TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
Advertisement No. 2019/18
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow to work on the following SERB-funded project in the Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry and Cell Biology, Department of Chemical Sciences (DCS), TIFR, Mumbai.
Project Name: “Anticancer potential of a novel class of metal complexes”
Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Biochemistry or Biology or Molecular Cell Biology, Biotechnology or Medicinal Chemistry with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- Qualified in a national level test such as NET, GATE etc.
Desirable: Experience commensurate with the job requirements is desirable.
Job Description: The research project involves
- Preparation and formulation of drug molecules.
- Cell culture and In vitro anticancer studies in cultured cells.
- Cell biology assays: Flowcytometry, Confocal imaging, Western blotting, etc.
- Evaluation of metabolic stabilities of drugs.
Age Limit: Below 28 years
Nature & Period of Post: Temporary appointment for a period of one year with a possibility of extension for one more year. The Extension is subjected to satisfactory performance.
Fellowship/Honorarium: Monthly 31000 + HRA as admissible
How to apply: Please apply via EMAIL ONLY to email@example.com using the below-given format. Kindly also attach a summary of your past research experience not exceeding 3 pages.
Last date of application: January 13, 2020