NCDC Laboratory Technician Job
Government of India, National Centre for Disease Control is conducting a walk-in-interview for Junior Laboratory Technician position. NCDC Biotech Jobs. NCDC Microbiology Jobs. Govt Laboratory Technician Jobs. Interested candidates may check out the details given below:
Government of India
National Center for Disease control
Directorate General of Health Services
22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054
Name of post: Junior Laboratory Technician Grade II
No of posts: 2
Essential qualification: BSc. from recognized University/ Institute
- MSc Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology
- Work experience in Microbiology laboratory
- Knowledge of computer applications
Remuneration: Rs. 18,462/- per month (consolidated)
Date of Walk-in Written Test/Tests: 22nd October 2019
Time of reporting: 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Candidates coming after the reporting time will not be entertained.
Bring all the original and one attested copy of the supporting documents e.g. proof of age (S.S.C Board certificate), all educational qualifications/mark-sheets, degree certificates, experience letters, address proof, identity proof, proof for change of name (Gazette Copy)
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Walk-in Written Test/Tests.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis and the incumbent selected cannot claim regular employment under NCDC, after the expiry of the contract.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or bringing political or other influence with regards to the selection shall be considered as a disqualification.
- Candidates reporting after 10:30 a.m. and those reporting without original documents will not be permitted to attend the Walk-in Written Test/Tests.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility as per above TOR before reporting on 22.10.19.