CSIR-CFTRI Project Assistant Recruitment 2019
CSIR-CFTRI is conducting walk-in for MSc Biochemistry/ Food Science & Technology candidates for Project Assistant Level-II position. Latest CFTRI Mysore 2019 jobs for MSc Biochemistry candidates. CSIR-CFTRI Project Assistant Recruitment. Check out the details given below:
Project Title: “National Reference Laboratory”(GAP-0559) funded by FSSAI, New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant Level-II
No. of Posts: 02
Educational Qualification: First class M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Food Science & Technology with good academic records.
Emoluments: Rs.25000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) Consolidated per month.
Desirable: The applicants with prior Experience in the Biochemical & Analytical Techniques field will be preferred.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to The Head, Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com) on or before 18.10.2019. Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in.
- Applications received after the due date (18.10.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail/website.
- Applications incomplete in any of the above respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 18.10.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the PA-II will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.