Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2019
The Central University of Rajasthan is hiring candidates for SERB-DST funded microbiology project. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position at the Central University of Rajasthan. Central University of Rajasthan JRF Recruitment 2019. Check out the details given below:
Central University of Rajasthan
Department of Microbiology, School of Life Sciences
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the SERB-DST New Delhi (Govt. of India) sponsored research project at the Department of Microbiology, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Position: One (01 nos.).
Essential Qualification: The applicant must have a Master’s degree in the relevant branch of Science/ Engineering/ Technology or equivalent with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded). Freshers and highly motivated, research-oriented candidates are encouraged to apply
Candidate should have cleared UGC/CSIR-NET, GATE or any other national level exam conducted by national agencies like DBT, DST, ICAR, ICMR, DAE, MHRD, DRDO, IIT, IISER, etc.
- Relevant hands-on laboratory experience and strong background in the area of biocatalysis, biochemistry, molecular biology are encouraged to apply.
- Research experience in the relevant area, supported by publications in high impact peer-reviewed international journals would be a plus.
Fellowship: As per DST rules. (INR 31,000/- pm (consolidated) + HRA)
Duration: One year (Maybe extendable upto three years based on yearly performance)
How to apply: The candidates interested in the above area of research and for the above post may send their application in prescribed form (format attached) with complete information and attachments (self-attested, scanned copy of certificates/ documents/ degree/ award) along with latest CV to the undersigned in soft copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as single pdf document.
The application should also be sent in hard copy by speed/registered post at the address given below, by marking the envelope, Application for ‘Integrated ……………. glucosamine and ethanol’ before 15.10.2019
Note: The selected candidate can be considered for the Ph.D. program after clearing CUCET and fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules.
Dr. Nidhi Pareek
Department of Microbiology
Central University of Rajasthan,
Bandarsindri, Kishangarh 305817, Ajmer, Rajasthan, INDIA
Last date for receipt of the application form (hard & soft copies): 15.10.2019
Candidates may please note the following:
- The project team will have the right to put any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications are received.
- The committee also reserves the right for not selecting any candidate/offering lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed only by e-mail/Mobile. No separate letter will be issued for the interview. Candidates should appear for the interview along with their original certificates, documents.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview. Calling for interviewing is not a guarantee for selection.
- No communications will be entertained for being called/ not- called and/or selected/ not selected for the advertised position.