IISER Pune Recruitment 2019
IISER Pune is hiring for Project Assistant positions. Candidates having MSc in Life-Sciences// Equivalent degree are encouraged to apply for a project assistant job. IISER Pune Life Sciences Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below:
Advt. No. 75/2019
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Number of posts: 01 (One)
Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Project Code: 30119441
Minimum Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Preference: Applicants with the familiarity of cancer biology and experience in the handling and cultivation of mammalian cells in 2D and 3D cultures, immunoblotting and associated experimentation with confocal microscopy will be preferred.
Tenure of appointment: At first for a period of 1 year that can be extended if the incumbent performs satisfactorily and the project continues.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 16,000 + 24% HRA per month
Age: Not more than 28 years as on deadline of advertisement
Day, Date & Venue of Walk-In-Interview & Reporting Time: Friday, October 18, 2019 at 10.00 A.M at Chemistry Office, Board Room, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008
Candidates must bring the specified application form at the moment of the interview, self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of data submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph.
At the moment of the interview, the candidate must also carry all the original certificates for verification purposes.
General Information/details about the posts
- The appointment is solely temporary and will end automatically upon completion of the project with no notification or compensation.
- No request for appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune shall be made by the selected individual.
- The selection of the applicant will be regulated by the financing agency’s terms and conditions, especially relevant to the project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Age relaxation in line with the applicant’s academic qualification and experience may be regarded for applicants with greater qualifications and experience than advertised with the competent authority’s prior authorization
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where the number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview.
- On receipt of the offer, selected applicants will be required to join duty instantly.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or exerting any impact, whether political or otherwise, will be regarded as a disqualification for the post sought.