National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Immunology Life Sciences Research Fellow vacancy. National Institute of Immunology is hiring for Junior Research Fellow post. National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2019. Check out the details given below:
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Name of the project: “Systems biology approaches to understand the biology of human CD4+ helper T cells with cytotoxic potential (CD4-CTLs) in viral infections” funded by DBTWellcome-Trust India Alliance.
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow (P)
No of Position(s): 02
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in any disciplines of life sciences with first division. The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs. 31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Candidates with prior experience in molecular biology, immunology, genomics or bioinformatics will be given preference.
One position is for wet-lab experiments: The applicants will be engaged in performing immunological and molecular and cell biological experiments.
One position for bioinformatics: The applicant should have knowledge and experience in analysing next-gen sequencing (NGS) data sets. Applicants with working knowledge in R programming language will be given preference.
Name of the Project Investigator: Dr. Veena S. Patil Staff Scientist /Project Investigator Immunogenomics Lab [email protected]
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Last date of receipt of applications: 07.10.2019
General Terms & Conditions:
- The applicants selected for the above posts will be on a one-year agreement or project period at a moment, whichever is shorter.
- No accommodation facility will be provided.
- Applicants can indicate the category to which they belong. SC / ST / OBC / PH and provide evidence of the same.
- No TA / DA will be paid if requested to attend the interview.
- In addition to sending the application in the format specified below, candidates should send full CV along with the names of three referees. CV should include information of experimental knowledge and publication list.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification