Food Science & Technology Project Jobs
Excellent opportunity for M.Sc. Biochemistry/ Food Science & Technology job seekers to apply for CFTRI Project Assistant Level–II post. CSIR–Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru Biochemistry/ Food Science & Technology Job. Check out the details that have been posted below:
Central Food Technological Research Institute
Mysuru – 570 020, India
Advertisement No. Rec. 109/2019
Project Details: “Testing of Samples at FS&AQCL (Customer Service Cell and RFL)” (OLP-097) tenable at the Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI.
First-class M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Food Science & Technology with good academic records.
First-class M.Tech. in Biotechnology with good academic records.
Desirable: Experience in the area of food testing is preferred.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) consolidated per month
How to apply: Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. Alok Kumar Srivastava, Chief Scientist & Head, Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 16.09.2019 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 16.09.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (OLP-097) for a maximum period of seven months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
- Candidates are requested to register their name and sending bio-data by e-mail to Head, FS&AQCL (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confirmation on or before 13.09.2019.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.