NCCS Pune Project Training
NCCS Pune Project Training for B Tech, MSc and M Tech candidates. MSc Project Training Programme 2020 at NCCS Pune. National Centre for Cell Science, Pune has announced Project Training Programme 2020. Check out the below-given details:
National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) seeks applications from the eligible Indian National candidates having below-mentioned qualifications to undertake Project Training as a part of their dissertation work/course curriculum at this Institute.
- The students who are pursuing B.Tech. in any field, B. Pharm & Integrated M.Sc. and are in the final year of the degree and interested in pursuing research in Biological Sciences.
- The students who are pursuing M. Sc., M. Pharm, M. Tech., M.B.B.S., M.D. and are in the final year of the degree.
- The M.B.B.S., M.D. qualified candidates who are interested in translational clinical research.
Students who have completed or will be completing their post-graduation before the training session starts (except M.B.B.S., M.D.) are not eligible.
Candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format available on NCCS website along with copies of the following documents:-
- Proof of Date of birth
- All Bachelor’s degree mark sheets & recent last Semester mark sheet
- A certificate from the Head of the Department/ Principal of College/ University/ Educational Institute in the prescribed format * (Annexure –A) on the Letter Head.
How to apply: The complete application form along with all the above documents may be sent to, The Dean, Academics, National Centre for Cell Science, S. P. Pune University Campus, Pune – 411 007 on or before 11.10.2019 by courier or post.
- Head of the Departments are requested to forward a maximum of 2 applications only from their departments.
- NCCS will not give any stipend or Hostel accommodation and will not charge any fees for the Project Training.
- Candidates willing to undergo the project training for a minimum period of 5 or 10 months (during their post-graduation) for January-June, 2020 may only apply.
- Students planning to spend less than 5 months should not apply. This is a full-time training programme and Part-time students will not be entertained.
- Applications received without the certificate (Annexure – A) in the prescribed format given on the NCCS website will not be entertained.
The list of selected candidates will be published on the NCCS website by 18th October 2019.