MACS ARI Pune Research Jobs
Agharkar Research Institute (MACS ARI Pune) hiring for Junior Research Fellow Position in MoES sponsored Project. MSc Biotechnology Job/ Microbiology Jobs at MACS ARI Pune. Check details on JRF Biotechnology Job given below:
Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science
Agharkar Research Institute
G. G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004, India
Position Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Project Details: National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) MoES sponsored Project (SP-298): “Exploration of cryptic genetic diversity in extant planktic foraminiferal morphospecies from the Southern Indian Ocean”
Period up to 19th August 2022
Post Code: ARI/SP-298/JRF
Monthly Stipend: Rs.31,000/- + HRA (24%).
(i) 1 st Class M. Sc. in any field related to Earth Science / Marine Science / Life Science / Microbiology / Biotechnology from a recognized University.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR-UGC/ICAR NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
- Experience and Hands-on training in Molecular Biology Techniques. Isolation and Identification of Foprminifera for various analyses.
- The candidate is required to carry out field sample collection that includes research cruises. Lab work for the analysis of foraminiferal samples and molecular biology techniques.
- Must have a valid Indian Passport with validity of minimum One year from the date of advertisement.
Age limit (as on date of interview): Upto 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer), candidates selected through DBT-BET 2019 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
How to apply: Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview at MACS – Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004 (M.S.) India.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).
- Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form.
- The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
Date & Schedule of Walk- in- Interview:
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 23rd September 2019 (Monday)
- Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
- Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards