Research Associate-Microbiology Position
ICRISAT seeks applications for the positions of Research Associate-Microbiology in Integrated Crop Management Theme under Asia Program. The position is based at ICRISAT, Patancheru, Hyderabad.
Position Name: Research Associate – Microbiology
No. of Position(s): 01
- Executing field, laboratory and glasshouse experiments relevant to agriculturally beneficial microorganisms targeted at developing biological protocols of crop protection.
- Experience in the formulation of microbial cultures.
- Maintenance, multiplication and supply of microbial cultures.
- Maintain and update electronic databases and statistical analysis of experimental data.
- Assist the scientist in the preparation of technical reports.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the scientist in furtherance of the cause of the institute.
- Ph.D. Microbiology/ Bioscience with at least one year experience.
- Good proficiency in English communication skills (both written and spoken), an aptitude for research in integrated pest management (IPM) and the knowledge of using latest biochemical techniques will be an additive advantage.
This is a consolidated position for two years renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institute’s continuing need for the position.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 15-September-2019, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.