University of Kalyani Recruitment 2019
The University of Kalyani Recruitment: Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for recruitment of a JRF position in the research project entitled “Evaluation of in vitro propagated mutant lines of Limonium Misty Blue on saline soil” funded by the Department of Science & Technology and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal (WBSTB).
Position Title: JRF
Eligibility criteria: Candidates having M.Sc. degree in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry with a minimum of 55% marks and preferably with NET (CSIR or UGC)/ GATE/ SET
Age Limit: As per WBSTB rules
- @Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + HRA 15% + medical allowance Rs.300/- p.m. (allowances subject to Institute norms) for first 2 Yrs.
- @Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + HRA 15% + Medical allowance Rs.300/- p.m. (allowances subject to Institute norms) in the 3rd Yr.
Tenure: Three years
How to apply: Applications in plain paper furnishing full bio-data along with recent photograph, attested copies of all relevant mark sheets/ certificates and Aadhaar card are to be sent to the PI, Prof. Tapas Kumar Bandyopadhyay, Professor, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Kalyani, Kalyani-741235 within ten (10) days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The envelope must be super-scribed by “Application for the post of JRF in WBSTB project”
Last Date: 6th September 2019
- All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of Department of Science & Technology– and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal and University of Kalyani
- Applicants should note that the position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Interview date will be finalized after primary screening of application forms.
- All the eligible candidates will be intimated through Email or over Phone.
- No TA & DA will be paid to the candidates if selected for attending the interview.