CFTRI Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology Job
Excellent opportunity for M.Sc. Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology job seekers to apply for CFTRI Mysore Junior Research Fellow post. CSIR–Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru Biochem/ Biotech/ Molecular Biology Job. Check out the details that have been posted below:
Central Food Technological Research Institute
Mysuru – 570 020, India
Advertisement No. Rec. 108/2019
Project Details: “Technology for lactucaxanthin preparation from agri produce and its supplemented food formulation to study their retinal angiogenic regulation in hyperglycemic experimental model”(GAP-0540) funded by SERB, New Delhi, tenable at the Department of Biochemistry, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Nutritional Biochemistry Molecular Nutrition and Food Science & Technology with NET/GATE qualification with good academic records.
Desirable: Experience in Molecular biology techniques and Animal cell culture based studies/Animal experiments.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/-(Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as soft copy to Dr. V Baskaran, Chief Scientist, Department of Biochemistry, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570 020, Karnataka (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 13.09.2019.
Application format can be downloaded from the website www.cftri.com
- Applications received after the due date (13.09.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
- Applications incomplete in any of the above respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 13.09.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0540) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the JRF will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.