MAHE PhD Program Online Entrance Test- Admission January 2020.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is inviting applications for its prestigious Dr TMA Pai PhD Scholarship Program 2020. Fully-funded research projects and scholarships available in Virology, Biological Sciences, Life Sciences, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, Biostatistics.
Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the eligibility, fees, important dates and application procedure below:
A candidate seeking admission to the Ph.D. program must have an aggregate of 60%* or an equivalent grade in any of the following:
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
- Postgraduate degree in Medical sciences, Dental Sciences or Engineering
- MBBS or BDS or an undergraduate degree which is of at least 5 years’ duration
- Pharm. D. / Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate)
- *If you are seeking admission to the Deakin-MAHE Cotutelle Program , you need to have a minimum of 70%
Candidates with UGC – CSIR – NET-JRF/ ICMR -JRF / DBT-JRF/JEST / INSPIRE Fellowship or having qualified other UGC recognized national or state level eligibility test with a valid fellowship at the time of admission are exempted from the qualifying written test conducted by MAHE Such students may contact email@example.com
Fees: Every candidate has to pay a fee of Rs.2000 at the time of registration. This is non-refundable.
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply online. Candidates will need scanned copies of the following documents as they will be asked to upload them as they fill the application form
- Scan copy of passport size Photo (JPEG Format Only)
- Scan copy of Signature (JPEG Format Only)
Test centers: Manipal, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata.
Candidate can apply in any one of the disciplines. NRI Applicants have to take the test in any of the above-mentioned centres. The question paper will be in English language only.
All updates pertaining to the Ph.D. online examination will be posted on the website, and no separate communication will be sent to the individual candidates.
Other information, if any, will be communicated to the individuals concerned through the registered email.
Candidate must produce an original copy of the following document along with one set of photocopies at the time of Interview/Selection at Manipal institutions.
- Aadhar card.
- Permanent address proof.
- Degree certificate of qualifying examinations. (Attested)
- Mark card of qualifying examinations. (Attested)
Terms and Conditions
- MAHE reserves the right to re-schedule the test and/or the test centre at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof, and as warranted by the circumstances.
- MAHE reserves the exclusive right to reject applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- A non-refundable registration fee for online application is payable by every candidate at the time of registration for Ph.D. Programme.
- All disputes in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Udupi.
Important Dates for TMA Pai PhD Scholarship
|Online application opens By||August 10, 2019|
|Students have to apply online By||September 15, 2019|
|Application/registration closes By||September 15, 2019|
|Downloading admit card||From September 21, 2019 |
to October 05 2019
|Online test (All India)||October 06 2019 |
Test centers: Manipal, Bangalore,
Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi,
Chennai and Kolkata.
|October 13, 2019|
Test center: Only for Manipal
|Interview/Selection at Manipal institutions||From November 15, 2019 |
to November 30, 2019
|Communication to Students about selection By||December 10, 2019|
|Fee payment By||December 25, 2019|
|Course commences||January 02 2020|