PGIMER Chandigarh is recruiting Research Assistant in SERB sponsored research project. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Research Assistant jobs. PGIMER Recruitment. Check out the details given below:
Department of Translational and Regenerative Medicine,
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
Project Details: “Cadaveric Vein Engineering For Dialysis Access Graft In End Stage Renal Disease Patients” under Dr. Aruna Rakha Arora, Assistant Professor in the Department of Translational and Regenerative Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Position Name: Research Assistant
Number of Position(s): 01
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 18,000/- p.m. fixed
Essential qualification: M.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering, Zoology with at least 65% marks or equivalent GPA.
Desirable Experience: Working Experience in Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry, Stem Cells.
Age Limit: Upto 30 years
How to apply: Interested candidates may submit their applications as per the attached format (can be downloaded from PGIMER website) and latest passport size colour photograph. Attested copies of degree/marks sheet and other relevant documents should also be submitted.
Those who are already working under various research schemes and desire to be considered for the post should send their applications through proper channel to the undersigned with NOC certificate from the employer that he/she will be relieved immediately if selected.
Applications should reach the office of undersigned latest by 29.08.2019 (16.30 hrs). Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
Shortlisted applicants would be required to appear for interview (with original testimonials) in the office of undersigned on 02.09.2019 at 10:30 A.M. In Case, number of eligible candidates exceeds five times the number of seats, then a screening test would be held on 31.08.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates would be informed by email or phone by 30.08.19.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
General Conditions for PGIMER Recruitment:
- Application in enclosed format may be sent on or before 29.08.2019 till 04:00 pm in Office of the Head, Department of Translational and Regenerative Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh – 160012.
- Age and experience will be counted till the last date of receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for the interview at the Translational and Regenerative Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Applications lacking complete information as per the proforma and as well as failure in the submission of self-attested copies of relevant documents, will liable to be rejected without any
- This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- The competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notices etc.
- He / She should also note that he/she will have to confirm to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the institute employees.
- No traveling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for interview or for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service or such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.