NIPGR MSc Bioinformatics Recruitment
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) invites candidates with M.Sc. degree in bioinformatics for JRF posts. NIPGR MSc Bioinformatics Recruitment 2019. NIPGR Bioinformatics Jobs. Check below for more details.
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi-110067
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Position(s): 01 post
Emoluments: as per DST/DBT/Institute norms and as sanctioned in the project.
Essential Qualification: Candidate selected through National Eligibility Tests as mentioned in the DST Office Memorandum SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019,/ Institute norms and/or having M.Sc. degree (with minimum 60% marks) in Bioinformatics are eligible for interview. Candidate having prior work experience in RNAseq data analysis will be given preference.
- The fellowship amount for the above position is at par with the similar fellowships by DST/DBT or as sanctioned in the project.
- The above position is completely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project/scheme.
- The initial appointment will be for one year or till the tenability of the project/scheme whichever is earlier, which can be curtailed/extended on the basis of the assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate. Reservation of post shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- The appointment may be terminated any time by giving on month notice by either side.
- The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any regular position of NIPGR.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview at National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067 on September 3, 2019 (Tuesday) at 10:00 a.m. along with the duly filled in application form in the prescribed format.
The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NIPGR from 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on September 3, 2019.
- Any candidate reporting after 10:00 a.m. will not be entertained for walk-in-interview.
- The candidate must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
- All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with complete bio-data and original degree/experience certificates.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate(s).
Note: Application format can be downloaded from the website of the Institute (www.nipgr.ac.in). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.