ICAR-Directorate of Poultry Research Jobs
ICAR-Directorate of Poultry Research is conducting a walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow. ICAR-Directorate of Poultry Research SRF Jobs. Check out the below-mentioned details:
Research Project Title: “Development of transgenic chicken for production of human interferon alpha 2b: A therapeutic for treatment of viral diseases in human”
Position Name: Senior Research Fellow
Number of Position(s): 01
Essential Requirement: Master’s degree in the relevant subject (Biotechnology/ Animal Genetics & Breeding/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry) with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree (Biotechnology/ Animal Genetics & Breeding/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry) and 2 years Master’s degree should have a NET qualification (NET examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments/ Agencies) and have 02 years research experience.
Desirable: Practical experience in nucleic acid and protein work.
Duration of Position: Period of 15 months or termination of the project whichever is earlier.
Emoluments: Consolidated Pay
- Rs.31,000-00+ HRA (for 1st & 2nd year)
- Rs.35,000-00+ HRA (for the 3rd year)
Age Limit: 35 years for Men 40 years for Women as on date of interview.
How to apply: Interested candidates have to attend walk-in-interviews that will be held on 5th September 2019 at 11:30 a.m. at Directorate of Poultry Research. The Candidates should bring bio-data, original certificates, one set of Photocopies of Certificates, Experience certificates if any, NOC from the employer, if employed, and a latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Date of Interview: 5th September 2019 at 11:30 a.m. at the Directorate.
Venue: ICAR-Directorate of Poultry Research, Dairy Farm Chowrastha, Rajendra Nagar Rd, Rajendranagar Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030
Note: Relaxation of age admissible for SC/ST& OBC and other category candidates as per Govt. of India/ICAR norms.
- The above positions are purely temporary’ and coterminous with the Project. No T.A./D.A. will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. only.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.
- If necessary, a written examination will be held for 85 marks on the same day. It is objective type and in the relevant above subjects.