IICB Skill Development Programs Under CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative
The CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata invites applications for Certification Course in Skill Development under the CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative for the following courses.
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (CSIR- IICB), Kolkata, is one of the premier biological research laboratories in India under the umbrella of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-IICB has started the CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative program under the aegis of “Skill India” mission of Government of India by offering a number of skill development courses.
The courses are aimed at enabling the unskilled Chemical and Biological Science graduates and postgraduates to acquire the necessary skills to become a highly-skilled workforce in India.
Highlights of IICB Skill Development Programs
- Scientific skill enabled training to maximise competency development and technically inclined with certifications and hands-on experience.
- Training with high-end R&D laboratory by expert faculty members.
- Both Theoretical and Practical Session (as per the course curriculum)
- Small group for individual attention
- Evaluation based on Theory and Practical
Offered Training Courses
- Clinical Biochemistry, microbiology, and pathology Techniques for biomedical applications
- Advanced Bioinformatics
- High-end equipments for clinical applications flow Cytometry, Optical Microscopy and Electron Microscopy
- Advance Training course on Plant Tissue culture techniques.
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- NMR Spectroscopy
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- X-Ray Crystallography
- Separation Techniques (Organic molecules)
Candidates interested in the above course(s) need to apply through online (https://iicb.res.in/sdp/index.html)
Necessary permission should be provided by Employer/ Director/ Manager/ CEO/ Principal/ DEAN/ HOD (wherever applicable) in the prescribed format (Available in website).
Candidates will not be provided TA/DA for participation in the courses.
Participants can make payment by Online Transfer. ( For Payment via online transfer-Account Name: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Name of the Bank: State Bank of India Name of the Branch: Jadavpur University Branch Account Number: 30272881915 IFSC Code: SBIN0000093)
For other queries, please send email to email@example.com
Important Information about the Skill Development Programme:
|Online Application portal availability||From 02nd August 2019 to 26th August 2019|
|On-line Application acceptance last date||26th August 2019|
|Display of short-listed candidates||30th August 2019|
|Submission of the Course fee by Electronic Fund Transfer||From 30th August 2019 to 11th September 2019|
|Commencement of Courses||11th September 2019|
|Duration of course||From 11th Sept 2019 to 25th September 2019 (Excluding Sat & Sun)|
|Course Fee per course||Rs 5000/-|