NIMHANS Junior Scientific Officer Post
NIMHANS, Bengaluru invites applications from candidates having a background in M.Sc (Biological Science/ Life Science/ Biotechnology) for the post of Junior Scientific Officer (Neuromuscular Laboratory). NIMHANS Biotechnology Jobs. NIMHANS Junior Scientific Officer Post. Check out the below-mentioned details.
Position Name: Junior Scientific Officer (Neuromuscular Laboratory)
Number of Position: 01
Educational Qualification: MSc (Biological Science/ Life Science/ Biotechnology) from any recognized University.
Essential Experience: 02 Years research experience.
Desirable Experience: Experience in immunohistochemistry, enzyme assays, basics of molecular biology including DNA extraction, immunoblots.
Upper Age limit: 35 years
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 35,000/- P.M
Period: On contract basis for one year likely to be renewed for the 2nd & 3rd year depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties.
Interested candidates are requested to download the application form from the Institute’s Website www.nimhans.ac.in. The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR/OBC candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No. 64118462718, IFSC Code No. SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code-40675 through ONLINE MODE only.
The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. The duly filled in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 31.08.2019.
Terms & Conditions:
- The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo, etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
- Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- The prescribed application processing fee is Rs.590/- (including 18% GST) for UR & OBC Candidates and Rs.295/- (including 18% GST) for SC & ST Candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675 through online mode only.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill the said posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by Skill Test.
- No separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidate and no correspondence will be entertained in this regards or replied to.
- The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change.
- Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email only.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 31.08.2019 upto 4.30 P.M.
- Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 31.08.2019.