CSIR-CCMB Senior Research Fellow Post
CSIR-CCMB is hiring candidates for Senior Research Fellow position. CCMB MSc Life Sciences job. Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology life sciences job. Check out the below-mentioned details:
One Senior Research Fellow position available purely on a temporary basis in a project/ scheme entitled “Rejuvenation of muscle stem cells in mouse models of muscular dystrophy” under CSIR Emeritus Scientist Scheme in the lab of Dr. Jyotsna Dhawan at CSIR-CCMB, Hyderabad
Name of the position: Senior Research Fellow
Number of Position: 01
Essential qualifications: MSc in Life Sciences (First class) with 2 years hands-on research experience in cell culture including proficiency in transfection of plasmids and siRNA, immunofluorescence analysis, molecular biology techniques including proficiency in site-directed mutagenesis, chromatin immuno-precipitation, q-RT-PCR, luciferase reporter assays.
Desirable qualifications: Bioinformatics proficiency including analysis of RNA-seq data.
Upper Age limit: 32 years as on application closing date.
Stipend: Rs. 35,000/- p.m. + 24% HRA as applicable/ admissible.
General terms and conditions:
- CSIR HRDG/ES scheme prevailing guidelines are applicable to these positions.
- This position is purely temporary & on a contract basis and is co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
- Eligible candidates are required to submit applications online.
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes/physically handicapped and female applicants whereas 3 years in case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer candidates)
- Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based on qualifications/experience & suitability of the candidates to the nature of the research project. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee in interview candidates will be empanelled and appointed. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for a maximum period of one year.
- Empanelment does not provide automatic guarantee of engagement.
- Candidates who have completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply.
- The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through E-mail/mobile)
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview.
- The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff may be amended from time to time.
- The performance of project staff would be reviewed periodically so that candidates not found up to the mark, could be terminated.