SCTIMST Molecular Biology Project Scientist Position
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) is recruiting candidates having MSc in Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology for Project Scientist Position. SCTIMST Project Scientist Position. Check out the below-mentioned details:
Project Details: TRC Project entitled “Point of care detection of Human Papilloma virus using loop mediated amplification of DNA” –P.8146.
Position Title: Project Scientist Position
No. of Vacancies: One
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 16000/- + 20% HRA
Essential Qualification: M Sc in Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology with 60% marks.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in DNA amplification techniques like PCR
Job Description: To standardize the LAMP section to detect HPV virus
Age limit as on 31.0.2019: 35 years
Duration: Initially for a period of one year and likely to be extended upto 2 years or till the completion of the project.
How to apply: Those who fulfill the above requirements may report for a written test/ interview as per the above schedule along with bio-data and original certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience, etc.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates reporting after 9.00 am will NOT be considered for selection.
- Candidates already in service have to produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
Note: Depending on the number of candidates, a written test of a qualifying nature will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be called for interview. Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted, will not be counted for final ranking.
- Date & Time of Interview: 12.08.2019 10.30 AM
- Time of reporting: 9 am
- Venue: Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012