CSIR – CFTRI Research Associate Post
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute is recruiting for Research Associate Post. CFTRI hiring candidates with a Ph.D. in Botany/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Food Science and Technology with good academic records. Check out below for more information:
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute
Mysuru – 570 020, India
Project Title and Funding Details: “Development of an edible coating containing bio-actives from mulberry leaves for the management of bell pepper anthracnose” (GAP-0553) funded by MFPI, New Delhi, tenable at the Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
Position Title: Research Associate Level-I
No. of Positions: 01
Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in Botany/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Food Science and Technology with good academic records.
Emoluments: Rs.36,000/- (Rupees Thirty-Six Thousand only) consolidated per month.
How to apply for Research Associate Post: Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Nandini P Shetty, Senior Scientist, Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru– 570 020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com) on or before 07.08.2019.
Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in.
Applications received after the due date (07.08.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail/post. Applications incomplete in any of the above respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 07.08.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of RA-I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the RA-I will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.